- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to get the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
The Energy Grid, LLC collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information about your interests and concerns
How do we collect your data?
You provide The Energy Grid, LLC, with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
The Energy Grid, LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- No other sources at this time
How will we use your data?
The Energy Grid, LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, The Energy Grid, LLC will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- [List organizations that will receive data]
When The Energy Grid, LLC processes your order, it may send your data and use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The Energy Grid, LLC securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
The Energy Grid, LLC will keep your data for five years. Once this time has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
The Energy Grid, LLC would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- [List organizations that will receive data]
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right to stop The Energy Grid, LLC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of The Energy Grid, LLC Group.
Please click here if you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
The Energy Grid, LLC would like to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You can request The Energy Grid, LLC, for copies of your data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You can request that The Energy Grid, LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request The Energy Grid, LLC to complete the information you think is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You can request that The Energy Grid, LLC erase your data under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that The Energy Grid, LLC limit the processing of your data under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to The Energy Grid, LLCs processing of your data under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You can request that The Energy Grid, LLC transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us at our email:
Call us at:
Or write to us:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies. However, our website uses the following:
- Functionality – The Energy Grid, LLC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising – The Energy Grid, LLC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and IP address. The Energy Grid, LLC sometimes shares limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function in a few cases.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: Mark.Robinson@TheEnergyGrid.com
Call us: 888-811-2535
Or write to us at 397 Amherst Street, PMB 210, Nashua, NH 03063, USA
How to contact the appropriate authority
If you wish to report a complaint or feel that The Energy Grid, LLC has not addressed your concern satisfactorily, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: 379 Amherst Street, PMB 210, Nashua, NH 03063, USA