Mark C Robinson is a seasoned speaker, with 30 years experience presenting keynotes, motivational and educational speeches, and training seminars.
The Awwwwww Factor.
Keynote Speaker, BizConNH Oct 1, 2011
"As chair of the BizConNH Committee—and as an eager member of your audience—thank you for a dynamic, captivating presentation at BizConNH. Everyone I spoke to (and everyone who stopped me expressly to praise your keynote) was not only excited about your C2B message but very appreciative of the fact that you included local examples of businesses that we all respect and know. Your humor, your thoughtful responses to questions, your clear and delightful slides and your passion for your message were wonderful.
Thank you for speaking at BizConNH and for doing so much to connect with our audience. Best wishes, Sharon
TWP Marketing & Technical Communications
- Department of Energy - 6/2007
- 2005 Solar World Congress
- LightFair 2005 - New York
- West Coast Energy Management Congress - 6/05 - San Diego
- 2004 Discovery Showcase. Cleantech Venture Forum - Toronto 10/04
- Association of Energy Engineers - WEEC '04 - Austin Texas
- Congressional Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency EXPO - Washington DC 9/04
- Solar Power 2004 - 8/2004 - San Francisco
- 2004 Utility Energy Forum - 5/04 - Tahoe
- Computer Empowerment Seminars 2000 - 2003
What They Say About Mark Robinson
"I’ve taken other classes, but Mark taught me how to understand the material at a level I had not been to before. He taught me how to teach myself."
"Mark was very approachable, very knowledgeable, and enthusiastic."
"Great speaker! Willing to adjust to class pace and accepts questions."
"I feel more confident about exploring on my own."
"The instructor was very informative, easy to understand, and not too technical."
"Mark answered all questions thoroughly and made certain all aspects were understood."
"Mark spoke in easy-to-understand terms and didn’t make any of us feel like dummies."